Hello everybody! As we speak I made straightforward unicorn cupcakes! These cupcakes are strictly buttercream and no fondant concerned. They’re good for any event! Thanks for watching my video and remember to subscribe!
Pastel Blue Buttercream
Jumbo Star Tip
1. Reduce one piping bag open alongside one aspect
2. Put all three colours of buttercream in a row
3. Roll the piping bag right into a log
4. Place jumbo star tip into second bag
5. Put the piping bag with colours into the second bag (be certain to chop the ends off)
6. Squeeze till all three colours seem
7. Reduce marshmallows at an angle in half
8. Ice cupcakes in a round movement
9. Adorn and eat!
Unicorn Cake Tutorial:
Unicorn Cupcake Tutorial: